Miyerkules, Pebrero 25, 2015

Self-Expression through Filmmaking - IAFT Film School Cebu Blog




Ignacio Hennigs is an IAFT Filmmaking Alumni. His main hobby is photography but filmmaking gives him the tools for self-expression. You can check out his works here and here. He is a freelance photographer for Getty Images, Corbis Images and Demotix. He is also the photographer for NGOs in East and Central Africa as well as other international companies.

We were curious as to what our alumni feels about IAFT after he graduated so we asked him a couple of questions. Here’s what Ignacio has to say.


What have you been up to lately?

I graduated from film school few weeks ago. I’ve been looking for internship/job opportunities around the globe and seeing a variety of possibilities to find a source of income from filmmaking. There are a few interesting options but so far there is nothing concrete. All of them require an amount of risk.



Why did you decide to pursue filmmaking?

I felt the necessity to express myself thought other mediums different from Photography and Writing. Filmmaking gives me the tools I need for that.



How did you learn about IAFT and what made you choose IAFT for your film education?

IAFT offers a one-year program at an affordable price if compared with other film school.  They have a practical-oriented learning method. I learn by doing and making mistakes!



How has your education and experience at IAFT helped you?

I feel more capable and confident in doing what I love doing, which is filmmaking.



How would you rate your education and experience at IAFT?

It was overall good. I don’t regret coming to IAFT Cebu. I would do it again if I had the opportunity. I felt so attached to the school-life that now as an alumni I don’t want to leave.

Continue Reading Here

Source: http://www.iaft.net/around-the-world-with-ignacio/


One Hollywood Blvd

Bigfoot I.T. and Media Park
6015 Lapu-lapu City
Cebu, Philippines
cebu-admissions@iaft.net
Globe/Viber: +63-917-314-3456
Smart: +63-947-991-9659
Phone: +63-32-495-2111
Skype: iaft.student.advisor

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento